Services & Benefits
There are no start-up costs to establish a fund. Once created, anyone may add to a fund.
NCCF provides a comprehensive array of services to donors and charitable organizations. By establishing funds with NCCF or by taking advantage of our planned giving services, you benefit from our fiduciary, administrative, and investment expertise. You also enjoy the satisfaction of participating in a national community of donors.
NCCF can help you establish a fund to meet your philanthropic needs. We provide many benefits for donors, including:
- The opportunity for multi-generational philanthropy. Donor-Advised and Donor- Designated funds allow you to instill your family’s philanthropic ethic in your children and your children’s children by giving them the opportunity to participate in the decision-making process.
- Flexibility to distribute your funds both nationally and internationally
- The resources of experienced individuals in philanthropy, the Catholic Church, and finance
- Economy of scale in investments and our investment expertise
- An opportunity to serve the community
There are no start-up costs to establish a fund. Once created, anyone may add to a fund. Funds are assessed an annual administrative fee (see table below) or $500 minimum annually—and an investment fee determined by the investment manager. Extraordinary expenses for legal, consulting or program services are charged against the individual fund.
Assets Administration Fee
Over $5 million